Monday, October 17, 2011

Hand Lettering pricing


I love hand letting! I have been in love with penmanship, lettering and writin' fancy for over 15 years and I can do it for almost any project you need!


Hand lettering adds a beautiful homemade touch to all sorts of things! Below are a few examples of my work. Please email me if you have a project in mind. I also do hand lettered stationary for weddings, events and holidays. Prices start at $0.50 each*.

*Envelope Prices as of 1/1/2013
up to 25 envelopes $2 each
each envelope after 25, until 50 $1.50 each
each envelope after 50 until 75 $1 each
each envelope after 75 until 100+ $0.50 each
Example:
45 envelopes, first 25 $50 total, remaining 20 $30. Total service for 45 envelopes $80.

RSVP envelopes can be added for an additional cost. Please email me for details and multiple service discounts!
John Lennon lyric on black cardstock. White Gel Medium for chalkboard effect.

Beatles lyric on 65# white cardstock. Black archival ink medium.
Doctor Who Quote on 65# black dyed core cardstock








No comments:

Post a Comment