Thursday, January 24, 2013

HEADBANDS!

After careful review of my New Years resolutions, I realized that if I want to open my business up to Farmer's Markets and Craft Fairs, I am going to need A LOT of inventory... like A LOT. So last night I turned my tiny little kitchen table into a elastic measuring, felt cutting, hot glue heating, headband making, sweatshop! And it LITERALLY was a sweatshop, because after making meatballs and garlic bread for dinner, the kitchen was around 80 degrees. Eesh.


Anyway, I keep getting inspiration from multiple places and photos and I keep bookmarking them and pinning them to remember and I just felt I needed to take some action... so all these pretty little guys are going to be on the Etsy store shortly, and as of right now I only have 1 of each... depending on the demand I might need to buy a few more yards of elastic soon... so please make that happen! Haha

Perhaps some Tuesday I'll put one of these little beauties on the tutorial page... we'll see.

Without further ado! Allonsy!

(Once these guys are up, I'll edit the links to go to each listing... but for now, they can all be found here.)

Felt flower with hand embroidered French knots on glitter stretch elastic. Approx. 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Fabric Bow with pearl embellishment, on off white stretch lace. Approx 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Felt flower with pearl embellishment, on off white stretch lace. Approx 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Polka Dot Ribbon Bow with button embellishment, on white stretch lace. Approx 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Fabric flowers with pearl embellishment, on off white stretch lace. Approx 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Flower Ribbon Bow with button embellishment, on bubble gum pink elastic. Approx 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Donut Ribbon Bow with button embellishment, on pale yellow elastic. Approx 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Hello Kitty Cupcake Ribbon Bow with button embellishment, on off white lace elastic. Approx 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Felt Flowers with hand embroidered embellishment on Glitter stretch elastic. Approx. 17". Fits 12 month and up.

Felt Flowers with hand embroidered embellishment on off white lace elastic. Approx. 17". Fits 12 month and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment