Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Font you very much!

I've recently reacquainted myself with Photoshop and have re-found my deep love of all things font related. Oh man do I love a good font.


I also love handwriting and calligraphy and hand lettering, but that's for another day entirely.

But man do I love a good font. Even more if it's free, because although I do love those beautiful fonts that AREN'T free, I am not (as much as I want to be) a professional graphic artist and currently cannot afford them... cuz I'd buy them all.

But I do see these beautiful quotes and lyrics on Pinterest all the time, and I think I am going to start making these beautiful printables for people to love and adore as much as I do.

This one is my first attempt, so try not to judge me too harshly. It's a lyric from an Okkervil River song called A Stone that's just so lovely I might do this with a few different lines in the song.

Be inspired!
xoxo



Fonts used:
  1.  Janda Stylish Script
  2. Things We Said
  3. Skinny
  4. Soymilk
  5. Lavanderia
  6. Belta
  7. Mesquite
  8. Stymie Stylus
  9. Nymphette (dingbats)

No comments:

Post a Comment