Sunday, January 13, 2013

5 facts about me

I thought maybe I'd start off the year with a fun little 5 facts about me that maybe you didn't know, and wanted to, never asked...

 I've known my husband for over 21 years. I can say that part of me loves that we have so much history together and the other part of me sometimes wishes that maybe there was a bit of mystery left. Home is definitely where the heart is, and he was literally in my backyard the whole time. Well maybe not literally IN my backyard, but we come from a small town and that's just kind of what we call the areas around our houses. :)



I can not go to a store, or a craft fair, or farmer's market without looking at everything and thinking to myself, "Pssh.. I can make that!" Sometimes it's just much easier to buy it, but I take secret pride and joy in knowing that if I had no other choice, I could break it down, figure it out, and make it myself.

I love food. I love to cook, I love to tweak recipes and perfect them to make the ultimate version. Sometimes Charlie gets annoyed and asks me why I just can't eat a hamburger "normal" without all the fancy toppings. In all honesty, I don't know why. I figure if I'm going to go through the trouble of making something from scratch, might as well make it the way I like it.

 I am OBSESSED with Pinterest. I currently have 102 boards and over 3500 pins. It's bad. My boards got so overwhelmed with pins that I had to start categorizing them into sub and sub-sub catergories. Please send help.

My secret talent is: I can tap dance. When I was a youngin' I was a professional dancer/choreographer. My mom put me in ballet so I would stop climbing trees and start wearing dresses. It progressed to jazz, tap, lyrical, modern, contemporary and hip hop. Then numerous jobs in studios teaching kids from 3 to adults in their 50s. I once dreamed about dancing on Broadway.



Booyah!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment