Sunday, January 5, 2014

Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum Review

Awhile back, before the craziness of the holidays, Influenster sent me a deluxe sample of the Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum to test, try and give my opinion on. I just have to say, first and foremost that I love being an Influenster and getting the oppurtunities to test products for free! It's not only cost effective, but fun! So a HUGE thanks to them for just being them in the first place.

They gave me about a months worth, and since I am a full time mom, it's lasted me more like 2 months... I often forget to pamper myself with creams and serums and fancy things, but to the best of my ability I've been using it since I got it. I actually really love using it before I apply my makeup, right after I've moisturized but before I start application. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it really helps hydrate and I've noticed that my skin seems firmer, clearer and my makeup stays put longer.

Ive also noticed since using the Creme de Serum that I've had less pesky breakouts and less dry patches, especially around my nose, which always seems to be the trouble spot. It drives me crazy, literally! I've tried so many different products and gadgets, to no avail.

I've been using some sort of "anti aging" product since I was in my teens, I figured, "why not?" because I might as well start with it, before I actually needed it. I would love to try the entire line and see what I think about them, because so far the serum has really worked for me, keeping my youthful skin glowing and "ageless" or at least so I'm told, at my 32, almost 33 years old.  I usually get told I look in my mid twenties, so I am not complaining!

It's helped with my laugh lines and the beginning of crows feet around my eyes. Isn't it a bummer that us happy people get stuck with all the wrinkles?!

Again, a huge thanks to Influenster for letting me be a part of this campaign and another one to Meaningful Beauty for hosting it! Thanks!!!

Make sure to follow both @influenstervox and @meaningfulbty on Twitter! And me too! @mommylikewhoa

No comments:

Post a Comment