Sunday, January 5, 2014

Suave Moroccan Infusion Hair Mask Review

Being a hair stylist, I can be pretty snobby about products, but being someone who blogs and reviews things I kind of have to be open to trying lots of things...

This is my conundrum...

I love hair product. I use it everyday, at work, at home, on my kids, my husband... my shower looks like a store's shelves there's so much stuff in there!

A few weeks ago I ran out of one of my more expensive hair masks... and I wasn't near the pro supply and I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend full price (sorry! perks of the job!) so I ran out to Walmart to grab something to tide me over... I picked up the Suave Moroccan Infusian Hair Mask and honestly didn't really think it would be as good as the original I had just run out of, but...

In a pinch Suave pulled through! It not only conditioned my hair really well, it smelled amazing too! Not only was it pretty close, it cost a lot less, and I know how tight some of our wallets are nowadays. I almost couldn't tell the difference! Which speaks volumes to the quality of the product! Generally speaking, I was impressed... me! Snobby hair product girl! Go figure.

Share your experiences with me on Twitter with #suavefamily

No comments:

Post a Comment